about korea transportation accommodation shopping tourism sites foods events discounts language Image Map

Introduction

Welcome to my MYP Personal Project blog about Korean travel guide with low budget. This blog is made for my personal project in my grade 10. I will put guides and recommendations about travelling in Korea (especially around Seoul area), food recommendations, transportation guides, hotel guides, shop guides, souvenirs guides, and also the tourism places guides and also simple conversation guide in some situations (shopping, ordering foods, etc.). The origin of my idea is from my parents when they were planning to have a family trip to Korea on this last holiday. Low budget in here means low budget below 10 million rupiah, which is suitable for employees, teachers and also could be use as a homestay.

The reason why I chose this topic and outcome of product:
  • Personal interest in travelling in Korea and Korean culture
  • To help and share informations (guides & recommendations) to others especially those who are completely new about Korea and for those who are interested in travelling to Korea.
  • Creating the product in a form of a blog because I wanted to sharpen my skill in designing blogs, websites and graphics
The area of interaction that I focused on is Community and Service, because I will help, share and inspire others to travel to Korea.